Ariani Nogueira

Saturday, January 10, 2009 |

Ariani Nogueira How did a Brazilian model like you land an Eat Bulaga gig?
I’ve been here in the Philippines since last year and before I became a regular part of the show, I’ve been guesting already. I did T3 magazine’s cover last April and after that, I officially became a regular at around May of this year when TAPE discovered me.You started off in the “Itaktak Mo” portion. Do you even understand what that means?
No, in fact on my first day on the show, I was really having a hard time understanding anything. As it was, I was already so nervous because I knew I was on a very popular TV show aired nationwide. Then what made it worse was I couldn’t understand a thing anyone was saying. For a time I just kept on nodding at people because they kept on talking in Filipino to me! Is it true that this is your first TV stint?
Yes, it is. Most of my projects have been print ads and magazine photo shoots. My closest experience to a TV gig is the TV commercials I’ve done, but nothing like this! I’ve never done live TV. But it’s fun, I’m enjoying myself.

0 comments: